You have a story to tell and would like to write a book!
But, you think that putting a book together and getting it printed is complicated and expensive.
That was true before but it is no longer so.
You can create and publish copies of your very own book easily and for a very reasonable cost
at various print-on-demand web sites.
Two of these are Blurb and Amazon's CreateSpace***.
We focus here on Blurb since it requires no expensive software.
1) Download Blurb's free software (BookSmart®). It helps you put together your book.
2) When the book is done, upload it to Blurb where you and your friends can preview it online.
All for absolutely no cost! Totally FREE!
3) You only pay when you ask Blurb to have your book printed.
AND, you can tell ahead of time what those costs will be.
4) The BookSmart ® program is so intuitive that you probably will need no help in using it.
However, on this web site you will find short Video Tutorials
that demonstrate how to accomplish each separate step in making your book.
View the ones that meet your needs.
(See Video Tutorials at left.)
5) View a sample of the tutorial videos by clicking HERE.
6) OK, ready to get started?
Click on "Get Started" in the left column.
7) For written instructions on how to do each step,
click on "Written instructions" in the left column..